Thursday, January 26, 2012

"You use your disease as a crutch.."

"You use your disease as a crutch.."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Please never use these words when speaking to me, or anyone else with a disease if you don't have the same disease as that person or me.

I heard these words last night and couldnt help but feel ashamed at the time.

BUT I thought about it. and I think this person can rot in hell.
If you dont know what i go through daily and you are not inside of my body or even around me 24/7 dont say anything like this about me.

I cant stand people that are so fast to judge.

I will complain, cry, or talk about my MS as much as I want to... if you dont like it... go away from me. I dont need people in my life that have no understanding of MS and no wish to know more.


MS isnt me, but I do have it. It has changed my life dramatically.
And I will share how I am feeling with the world, and its up to you if you want to listen or not, if not.. theres the door.


(:
Stay thirsty everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment