Saturday, December 24, 2011

MonSter

Today, on the agenda:
I was supposed to hurry up and finish shopping, I needed to get one more thing,
go home
get dressed
enjoy christmas eve with everyone else.


Did that happen?
HELL NO IT DIDN'T

I did get my shopping finished and opened up gifts with my family then when the extended family this MonSter inside of me decided to have world war III in my body and ruin my night.
I cried in front of my family for the first time (most of them) for hurting.

Heres the thing, I HATE crying in front of people. It makes me feel weak. BUT
The MonSter was beating me up, and almost won the war.
I wanted to crawl in my bed, and go to sleep forever, I cried, I bitched, I hurt. Then I realized I wasn't going to let MS ruin my holiday so I took some meds, and I think my body may be bipolar, perhaps? I'm fine now. 

Maybe it was the meds, maybe not. Either way, the MonSter was winning the battle, but I won the war. WOOT.

I'm very happy I got to spend tonight with my entire family, and I did have fun.

Have a good night everyone, merry christmas.


Stay thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment