Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time.

I wish i had time to worry about normal things girls who are not sick at my age worry about.
I wish I could go out everynight like someone who isn't sick does.
I am happy that my MS isn't as bad as it could be, but I wish I could choose when to have it and when to not have it! But i do realize that that is not possible on December 13th, 2011 haha.
Ive been doing okay lately. I do hurt really bad, but I blame that on pushing myself to hard. Its hard to have normal people be able to hang out and stay up all night and I used to be one of them... and now I can't and I don't want people to be able to see that i'm not normal, and im not the old kaitlin so I push myself too far and have to pay for it for the next few days.
BUT If you're my friend, I don't want you to stop asking me to hang out or anything, because i am not dead yet, just sick. and I don't want to have to give in to my MS at all.

Something normal girls at my age worry about are guys right?
I used to be the most judgemental girl in the world. FOR  NOT REASON. I wasn;t some beautiful skinny model type girl, i just thought I was better than everyone because i had cool hair, cool friends, cool clothes, and I had the best taste in music. If a guy wanted to even talk to me I had a check list he must have passed or it wasn't happening.

He had to have a car ( I was 16 at the time too btw)
He had to have a job
He had to like the same music as I do.
He wouldn't be sick, that was for sure.

But that wasn;t really on my checklist.. It was just assumed.



Man how people can change!

Now, I'm starting to like someone whos sick, doesnt drive doesn't have a job/...

I don't know if my MS has made me change or just growing up.


Venting, i'm dont for now.

Stay thirsty friends. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment