Monday, December 12, 2011

just because it CAN happen, doesn't mean it will

Everyone that looks up what MS is after they find out I have it always has the same questions:
Where does it effect you at?
Oh, so you can't hold in your pee?
Oh, so you're using a wheel chair now?
Does it hurt that bad, because it says it doesnt...


LET ME CLEAR THINGS UP  BIT:
MS is different for everyone, not one single person experiences the same things when it comes to MS. Just because someone has to use a wheelchair, and another has a walker, doesn't mean I willl end up in one.
Luckily i don't have any bladder issues, and hopefully i never will, but that it a reality for some people with MS.
AND for me, YES. MS is painful, very painful.

i think that the people that say it doesn't hurt don't have it.
I will write more on this later, just venting a little right now.


Stay thirsty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment